The school is thankful to the Parish for enabling us to use the Parish drive way as a kiss and ride area for families. In general families taking advantage of this option use it effectively and ensure that traffic moves smoothly and safely, for which we are extremely grateful. To continue its effectiveness, below are several tips to keep in mind when using the driveway in the morning or afternoon:
- In the afternoons, display the family name card that was provided to each family. If you require a new copy please contact the office and another will be issued.
- Encourage and educate your children, as much as possible, to enter the vehicle independently, preferably on the passenger side.
- Be aware that the drive through area is not a place to park and enter the school to collect students. If entering the school, parking is available in the parish carpark and the school carpark along Beatrice Street.
- Remind children to sit along the corridor outside the Pre-Primary classroom, actively look out for your car and be alert to the teacher’s instructions.
- Discuss each morning with your child the arrangements regarding who will be picking them up at the end of the day.
- With a number of students moving through this area remember to drive slowly and take extra precautions when reversing.
Your support with the above tips will be greatly appreciated by the school staff, students and parent community.