There are simple costume requirements for each class listed below. T-shirts or dresses may be worn in the colours listed. Plain shorts or leggings may be any colour.
- Kindy: Red or green clothes. Tinsel in hair.
- Pre-Primary: White clothes. Gold tinsel in hair.
- Year 1: Plain coloured t-shirt – teachers to advise the colour for each student. Animal headbands (to be made in class).
- Year 2/3: Girls to wear blue clothes (Mary), boys to wear brown clothes (Joseph).
- Year 4: Red, royal blue or green clothes. Crowns (to be made in class).
- Year 5: White clothes. Halos (to be made in class).
- Year 6: Red or white clothes.
All the children are working very hard in rehearsals and are looking forward to sharing the Nativity story with you on the night.