Greetings dear Sisters and Brothers in our Parish family!
It is a joy for me to send you this message as we celebrate Christmas.
While we are living through some truly challenging times, we still dare to light the Christmas candles and rejoice in the birth of Jesus Christ. We do so because we know that no matter how dark things become, God-Is-With-Us.
Jesus was born into our troubled world and continues to be present in this world working to bring healing, hope and peace to all.
I thank you for your presence in our community and for all you bring to others as we live, work and pray together as a Parish family. The love and care we have for each other truly makes God “real and visible” in our world. Thank you!
I pray that you and your family may experience the peace of Christ this Christmas and be filled with many blessings in 2023
The Christmas Mass times are below and we look forward to celebrating this with you:
- 6:00 PM Children’s Nativity Play at OLGC School Grounds – Children are encouraged to dress in any nativity character they wish
- 6:30 PM Outdoor Mass at OLGC School Grounds
- 9:00 PM at St Dominic’s, Innaloo
- 8:00 AM at Our Lady of Good Counsel, Karrinyup
- 9:30 AM at St Dominic’s, Innaloo
Fr Bernard Lanarolle
Ph: 9245 3899